Thursday, February 23, 2012

What’s brewing

Been a little busy around here so sorry about the lack of updates. Here’s the latest…I’ve recently bottled my latest batch of brew. This one is a Chocolate Maple Porter; another Brooklyn Brew Shop kit. The bottles have aged more than the two weeks they recommend and are now cold in the fridge. I sampled my 3/4 bottle and it wasn’t bad…a little on the bitter chocolate side, but not bad. 
My wonderful wife has delivered a coffee and doughnut stout kit to me for my birthday…now all I need is more bottles. The recipe calls for coffee and coconut flakes…I really need to think about this one and see if I can modify it a little.
I’ve designed a logo for my homebrew and it's been sitting around since I started back in October now just have to find the time to color it in. I’ve posted a photo of it here. What do you think? If anyone knows how to do coloring in Adobe Illustrator CS5 please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment